Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went through buffalo I wish I had time to see Brian but I got to get to CT to meet up an get the backhoe then one small pit stop to pic up some surprises one is a LF haban sickle won't say the other until I got it

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
On the road again....................... Travel safely, Sam!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Doug will do

Reactions: blackjackjakexxix

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
I don't get why there sideways I tried all different stuff it only happens on gtt but anyway here's A couple pics

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So today I finally put the new filter an hydro oil in the trans it has a lot of water an had atf in it so I flushed it out with diesel fuel an let it just drain for 2 weeks an with the right fluid and new filter it's so much better before it didn't want to go up hill. Also got the new firestone's mounted. I don't know why the pic is sideways but image.jpeg

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish it was nicer but I will make her pretty again. Yea I really like it I haven't got to work it yet but the engine is very strong and so smooth compared to the ht20 diesel but it does need a bearing in the hydro pump drive shaft but I have a friend that knows how to work on them he's goin to give me a hand. It needs a couple other little things but that fact that I have one and it was the 14th one off the production line and being true S I'm happy

Reactions: LPBolens and Austen
1 - 8 of 8 Posts