Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone , I know I 'm a pain in the butt:ass:,I would appreciate any help on finding what year they came out with the 12 hydro and gear, also what year they quit. The research that I have been doing shows the first MF-10 's being built at the old Algoma Foundy& Machine factory in Algoma,Wis.;The company that built the OK silo filler. Badger Northland bought the foundry in Sept. 1962, and the Algoma Co. was a division of Badger. In 1964 Badger was acquired by Massey. :rolleyes: From my understanding production remained at the Algoma plant until the summer of 1970. So was the alum. nose and dash cowl tractors only made in Algoma? Did the MF-12 hydro get produced in Algoma or Des Moine , Iowa or both? Did the Massey serial tags ever say Des Moine,Iowa? Mine all say made in the USA. What year was the First snapper built Massey? There is a lot of conflicting info out on cyber space. Any members work at any of the plants? There is probably mistakes in my research,but I feel it is pretty accurate. Thanks ,Shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts