Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
55,381 Posts
Glad you're mending up! I'd be blowing snow too after 3-1/2 months!

·
Super Moderator
6,636 Posts
I was wondering that too. What is the vehicle in the garage ? Glad your better, gettin on the tractor is good for the mind.

Noel

Reactions: Buddy

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Thanks for comments. I will be back out there again later today as we got another 8" and it still snowing. I will be tinkering with tractor/blower for the next week or so.

The car is my '48 chev sedan delivery. Wife wanted the car so she negotiated the deal and then was game for a road trip to Minneapolis to pick it up

the big pic here is photo bucket,,if you click on it there are pile of pics of progress

IMG_0626_zps4bb441f0.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,636 Posts
Nice,

Noel

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Gas tank leaked! Not only leak but the fresh paint was not resistant to gasoline! Sandblast tank again and try leak test again. AH!! it leaks at mounting bolt on bottom of tank. So I get some of that epoxy you knead in your hand and pack it around the bolt. Set overnight and put tractor back together for the 3 rd time. NO LEAKS oh,,respray tank, nothing fancy.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.