Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we were lucky enough to get a good 8" or so of snow, the perfect amount to play in for the first test of the new snowblower. She did fantastic and I love how little she feels the abuse, unlike the plow blade. Although... she works much harder on the engine side!

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Looking real good!

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
She works, looks good and does the job. :thumbs: Good Stuff.

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Tractor and operator looked like they were both having fun. That looked like the road in Putnam on the west side of the river.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! I have been found! Downside of living somewhere that is so easy to find! You local boyscout?

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Looks great! Sure do hope I get some snow this year to play in, even though all I have is the plow.

·
1,333 Posts
Your Massey seems to work as good as it looks! Thanks for sharing the videos!

Geno

·
Tractorholic
8,365 Posts
Nice work of the snow :thumbs: I enjoyed both videos lol, Al

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
That sure did a great job. It looked good too. Cool snowblowing outfit too.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Thank you for the videos they were good and the tractor is nice looking. The tractor didn't seem to bother with the blower attached.

Dick

·
508 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Always nice to see what others have and how it works. Lots of variation to get the same job done.

Gets me thinking about several years back when I was sitting in the local watering hole and the Massey dealer came in. One of the local harassers says what does the M F mean on your cap, expecting to get something raw. The dealer says Mighty Fine is what it stands for. So thanks again for sharing the vids of the Mighty Fine equipment.

KURTEE

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
Looking good. Thanks for the video's.

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Thanks for the videos! That Massey does a great job! (looks great too!) :thumbs:

Now I'll know what to expect when I get mine finished. :D

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
This and a Sears GT19.9 have both got good snow blowing videos from Connecticuts' Quiet Corner on GTT today. It was definitely a snow moving day for us.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts