Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
55,270 Posts
I'd love to come down and enjoy the warmth with you. Just this little thing called $ gets in the way!

Reactions: tinbender7

·
FORDoholic
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That Ain't right! Seems even Florida must get SOME cold! Maybe 60* highs then or am I wrong? This IS in Northern FL isn't it?
Yes, you are right we do have a few days of 60's for a high,we just dress warm and still play in the Sun.Flywheelers in located in mid Fla between Lakeland and Sebring.

·
FORDoholic
784 Posts
the first day of the tractor show beautiful sunshine and about 85* and a good growd. Looking forward to 3 more days. The waether is going to get cool with highs of 74.I rode my Ford 100 around a lot.

·
Super Moderator
55,270 Posts
the first day of the tractor show beautiful sunshine and about 85* and a good growd. Looking forward to 3 more days. The waether is going to get cool with highs of 74.I rode my Ford 100 around a lot.
You lucky dog! Where's the pics?

·
FORDoholic
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here are some pictures from the Florida flywheelers show today. The flathead V8 LGT 165 Ford, I got the LGT 165 that I bought off ebay delivered to the show. The 3 small hot rods made out of wood and powered by Briggs engines. More later.

Attachments

Reactions: KennyP

·
Super Moderator
55,270 Posts
Nice workmanship! I like that PU! Pics 2 & 3 are your new LGT? Looks good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.