Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any one know of one being offered for the large frame that went on the hood?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wilber,

Foggers were offered on a variety of different brands, so more than likely, I'd say yes, it was probably an option.
I seen your post and started thinking about the 1886-04 we have It has holes in the hood but I never seen a fogger on a large frame hood.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I have literature showing them available for John Deere, Wheel Horse, and Allis Chalmers. In their day, they were quite the tool for keeping bugs under control, and designed to put out a fog that would lay close to the ground, to help keep bugs from being annoying, but if the weather conditions weren't right, you thought you were going to die from inhalling the stuff. In most cases, a lot of the units would rust out from sitting with fluid in them, and not getting used. Hard to say just how many are still in existance. If you check out my thread, Scott has a possible lead on one, if you'd be interested in trying to find one.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
I've never seen one mounted on a Largeframe. I dont think I have ever seen one in any of the manuals or Brochures either....
Im wondering if those "shot gun" mufflers the large frames had kept them from adapting the fogger to them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts