Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have in my possession an old ford 100 garden tractor, as far as I know its mostly in working order; now my only problem is that it lacks the mower deck.

my question is???

will a mower deck from a ford lgt 120 garden tractor mate up too the older ford 100's chassis.

from what I read it may be either a 42" or 48" deck that is on the lgt120(not sure yet), and what the manuals say about the ford 100 is that it takes either a 38" or a 42" deck.

any ideas lady's and gentlemen?
I have some lawns that need mowing, and a garden tractor thats nearly ready too spring into action.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx for the info, maybe I will just have to try get the lgt120 and the mower deck, and just use the ford 100 for hauling stuff around until I find a mower deck for it.

also thanx for the timely answer, this web site has a wealth of information.

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
No problem! I have a Ford 100 and 2 Jacobsens like the 100, I have yet to find a deck in my area for them. But I also don't plan on using a deck on any of these either lol.

And yes our site does have a wealth of great information! and it's getting better all the time! :dancingbanana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.