Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a real nice Ford lgt 165 for sale its a 1981 model.. It needs a little motor work because she burns a little oil but other than that she's a great little tractor.. Has the 54" deck but no other attachments that go with it.. I'm asking 700 obo and its located in cynthiana ky sorry I can not get pictures to upload but for easiest method of contact is my cell which is 8five9five8eight1four6nine

·
Super Moderator
54,602 Posts
A link for pic help is in my signature!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a real nice Ford lgt 165 for sale its a 1981 model.. It needs a little motor work because she burns a little oil but other than that she's a great little tractor.. Has the 54" deck but no other attachments that go with it.. I'm asking 700 obo and its located in cynthiana ky sorry I can not get pictures to upload but for easiest method of contact is my cell which is 8five9five8eight1four6nine
is the plastic tunnel cover in nice shape I,ll trade you mine plus 50 bucks can send pics

·
Super Moderator
54,602 Posts
I went ahead and marked it Sold! There's is no telling if it is or not. It was in KY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.