Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Stoped by the flea market at the Oakley and happend to buy a plow that fits on a large frame, a set of rims and tires that will fit on my ridemasters, and a like new cultivator for my power ho.

Picture 022.jpg

Attachments

·
DB restorer
2,850 Posts
Good haul!! I always like those vator units. I think Bolens was the only line to make a knee action units like this. Kind of like having one from a full sized tractor.

·
Super Moderator
54,018 Posts
Nice score. The plow looks just like the one I have. Th PO has added some extra metal where the hitch attaches, I see. Have fun with your 'goodies'!

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it's a 12" plow, now I have to get a 3 point out and put it on a tractor.

·
62 Posts
Wow, I drive by that place several times a week and have never stopped. Now that you have got all the good stuff I guess I won't go anyway! LOL

·
8 Posts
Hi, looks good , cultivator really looks good shape. The plow looks like mine it was a Gravely because the hitch portion hooked up to a 3 1/2" square tube on the back of the gravely. I adapted a hitch made out of square tube that I could pin to my rear hitch and the plow worked excellent. The advantage of the square tube stopped the plow from rolling side to side. I use it in my vineyard to work up soil beside my vines etc. Good luck

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
Congrats on your new Bolens items Jerome! :bounce:
:ditto:

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
English said:
Wow, I drive by that place several times a week and have never stopped. Now that you have got all the good stuff I guess I won't go anyway! LOL
Well your only driveing 5 mins from were I am at when you go by there. Stop by next year its a great place to spend a day.

·
62 Posts
Wilber, I probably only live about 5 miles from the grounds. I really wanted to go this year but life just keeps getting in the way...then it rained like crazy on Saturday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts