757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Yep, the one hood, fender pan, and most likely the dash in Pic #2 are from a G11. The other hood is from a 600, 800, 900 or 1000.

Not sure what the tractor in Pic #1 is though. It could be a 1050, but that rectangular box on the engine just doesn't 'look right'. I'm guessing that it's been re-engined. It's definitely not a G11 though because it has the 6 speed trans. The G11 has a 3 speed and you manually change the belt for hi/lo.

What I find interesting is the 3-pt hitch in pic #1. That's definitely 'home brewed', as there was no 3-pt option for the tube frames. Sure wish that there were better pics of that.

ETA:

Looks like there's at least part (pump and cylinder) of a Hydraulic Lift Attachment there in Pic #2 as well. It's right in front of the G11 hood.

·
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, the one hood, fender pan, and most likely the dash in Pic #2 are from a G11. The other hood is from a 600, 800, 900 or 1000.

Not sure what the tractor in Pic #1 is though. It could be a 1050, but that rectangular box on the engine just doesn't 'look right'. I'm guessing that it's been re-engined. It's definitely not a G11 though because it has the 6 speed trans. The G11 has a 3 speed and you manually change the belt for hi/lo.

What I find interesting is the 3-pt hitch in pic #1. That's definitely 'home brewed', as there was no 3-pt option for the tube frames. Sure wish that there were better pics of that.

ETA:

Looks like there's at least part (pump and cylinder) of a Hydraulic Lift Attachment there in Pic #2 as well. It's right in front of the G11 hood.
but that 3pt looks kind of factory or at least they had a engineering back round

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I emailed the owner, hoping that he still has it, and asking if he would take a bunch of pics of that 3-pt setup on the 1050.

Sure hope he can do that.

I know that there are a lot of us that would like a 3-pt for the tube frames.

Reactions: grand
1 - 8 of 8 Posts