Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I came cross a front PTO for almost any machine it looks like that’s 700/900 3400 These don’t come up often at all an this one had to be local I took it right away for $75 I coughed up that doe an did it I’m trying to find a manual or if anyone in has photos of a setup that would be hella awesome that means I could setup this up on my 700 or 7119

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Simplicity Enthusiast
2,384 Posts
There were a few different front PTO's. Early on, front PTO was standard on some RBT's, so those are quite common, and even difficult to sell. When the later style snowblower hitch was offered, many were discarded. A 3400/700 front PTO won't be a direct fit to a 900 series, and then there was a very hard to find version for the machines with the KT twins (to upfit the early style blower to a later model tractor). What tractor do you have?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were a few different front PTO's. Early on, front PTO was standard on some RBT's, so those are quite common, and even difficult to sell. When the later style snowblower hitch was offered, many were discarded. A 3400/700 front PTO won't be a direct fit to a 900 series, and then there was a very hard to find version for the machines with the KT twins (to upfit the early style blower to a later model tractor). What tractor do you have?
Well I have a few options 712 I have a few briggs 3416 that’s on the shelf 7119 I have for a another option off hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts