Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 129.9 a liter in central Alberta... I heard today it could be 132.9 by tuesday morning. Ohh Thats Regular..

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
$3.99 a gal here. Highest I have ever seen it.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4.52 a gallon

·
108 Posts
4.19 a gallon for low grade...

·
912 Posts
$3.51 here in Mass

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SCORE.. Buddy of mine rolls in my yard with his truck.. says to me.. do you have space in your trucks slip tank... ahhh yup it's empty.. He filled that sucker to the top.. 75 gallons later i ask... Whats the occasion.. He says the slip tank on his truck is leaking and needed to empty it. Says to me.. Thats for all the stuff you have done for me.. have a good night and rolls outta here...

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
SCORE.. Buddy of mine rolls in my yard with his truck.. says to me.. do you have space in your trucks slip tank... ahhh yup it's empty.. He filled that sucker to the top.. 75 gallons later i ask... Whats the occasion.. He says the slip tank on his truck is leaking and needed to empty it. Says to me.. Thats for all the stuff you have done for me.. have a good night and rolls outta here...
What a great score!! That is what I would call paying it forward! great friend! :thumbs:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I put 90 gallons of ethanol-free 87 octane in my tank for $307.25 last week. My GT's are happy for the summer!!

I payed $3.17-9/gallon for 87 octane with ethanol today.

·
I didn't do it! Unless you have paperwork
802 Posts
I put 90 gallons of ethanol-free 87 octane in my tank for $307.25 last week. My GT's are happy for the summer!!

I payed $3.17-9/gallon for 87 octane with ethanol today.
must be nice to still be able to get ethanol free gas.. ours is $3.49 up from $3.39 last week

1 - 20 of 44 Posts