Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently whenever I went to the Westminster tractor show with my cub cadet 1250, I met some tractor friends there and one of them had this beautiful machine
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire
he let me drive it around and boy was it a great sound it made! That tractor had soul with it’s fully restored 7 hp Kohler engine. He wants a thousand for it and every single bit of the tractors been restored.

I’m going to buy it next summer when we meet at the show again. I would like to know information on how to remove the deck. I’ve been looking in a lot of places and I can’t find anywhere where it says how to remove the mower deck.

If anybody knows what needs to come off to remove just the deck and not the mule drive that would be greatly appreciated

thanks!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Here's a pic from the owners manual for the newer quick attach decks. On the deck on the 70 at point B will be brackets on the deck with pins on them that go through holes in the sub frame and are held in place with hair or R pins. At point C there will be eye bolts on the deck and the sub frame will have the pins to go through the eye bolts and held in place with hair or R pins. If I can find my owners manual for the pin on deck or can get at one of the decks themselves I'll put a pic of that up Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Tire

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Tire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts