Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,140 Posts
That was made by Bolens but sold under another brand, basically a Bolens 600 with different sheet metal

Was going to start the truck when I seen "buffao" but then seen the state! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
That was made by Bolens but sold under another brand, basically a Bolens 600 with different sheet metal

Was going to start the truck when I seen "buffao" but then seen the state! :D
Lol! I am thinking about it, as it's only 30 min away. I'm going to call him and see if he's got any hydro tubers, as I see he's got what looks to be a 1253 next to it? Also, how much would that machine be worth?

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Sadly looks to be modified the hood has been cut and the engine replaced.

·
DR. Bolens
19,140 Posts
if the guy is not asking crazy money I'd take a stab at it, like wilberj mentioned she's been rode hard and probably one of the worst condition ones I've seen but it has potential. With those pics its hard for me to tell if the motor is original but the air cleaner looks right from the ones I seen, should have a 6HP B&S

·
Registered
174 Posts
So there are at least 2 guys here in southern MN that collect old rusty stuff. :)

So Cat, does this guy Adam have a long driveway lined with old garden tractors? I once looked at a used boat trailer out that way and the guy must have had 2-300 old tractors laying around. (I passed on the trailer.)

Dan

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
So there are at least 2 guys here in southern MN that collect old rusty stuff. :)

So Cat, does this guy Adam have a long driveway lined with old garden tractors? I once looked at a used boat trailer out that way and the guy must have had 2-300 old tractors laying around. (I passed on the trailer.)

Dan
There's more than 2 here.

If I wasn't playing with so many tractors that are tore apart I would pursue this one. The nice thing is its only an hour and a half away.

Reactions: Bolens800uk

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
There's more than 2 here.

If I wasn't playing with so many tractors that are tore apart I would pursue this one. The nice thing is its only an hour and a half away.
I'll buy it and you bring it to Portland this year. :D

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.