Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a power ho thats closer to running than the gardner...i need a dirt plow though. What can you guys recomend?? It seeems bolens actual attachments hard to find. Not sure of the attachment points on the power ho as to what kind of set up i cld make work. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
I have a dirt plow and a cultivator that I think will fit the power hoe that are Bolen's original that I would like to sell. I also have a snow blade but I don't know if it will fit a garden hoe without being adapted. They are for my RIDE A MATIC but I'm told the cultivator is for a power hoe therefore the dirt plow will fit also Plant Wheel Wood Tire Grass
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle
PM me if interested. Hank Plant Wood Land lot Tree Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Fluid Plant Drinkware

Attachments

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,407 Posts
Hank:

Your cultivator and moldboard plow will fit a Versa-Matic (2-wheel) or early Ride-A-Matic, but will not fit on a Power-Ho.

The drawbar where it attaches to the tractor is different for the Power-Ho.

The cultivator or plow could be used on a Power-Ho if the drawbars were replaced by the correct Power-Ho style. ....Early Power-Ho tractors used a different style hitch than later Power-Ho tractors.

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
The correct drawbar for the earlier Power Ho's had a roller integrated into the drawbar. If you check in the Manuals section under Bolens Walkbehinds, you can see the Moldboard Plow A300B that will work on the Power Ho, and what that drawbar looks like.

Reactions: HANKG

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
I have a dirt plow and a cultivator that I think will fit the power hoe that are Bolen's original that I would like to sell. I also have a snow blade but I don't know if it will fit a garden hoe without being adapted. They are for my RIDE A MATIC but I'm told the cultivator is for a power hoe therefore the dirt plow will fit also
attachicon.gif
IMG_1107.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_1110.JPG PM me if interested. Hank
attachicon.gif
IMG_1108.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_1112.JPG
Hank I'll take the one bottom plow if your still interested in selling it and shipping it.

Reactions: HANKG
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.