Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· A Little Off Plumb
9,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached are two different pdf versions of the Garden Tractor Talk 2022 calendars created from the pictures submitted. I have tried to include at least one picture from each submitting member since, in my opinion, they are all winners - please advise if you spot any errors or omissions.

Attachments

· Registered
1967 Craftsman 856C & 857C
560 Posts
WOW, great work 29 Chev on the calendars and thank you very much for your time making them. They came out fantastic! Congratulations to everyone also who got their tractor(s) in the calendars. :)(y)

· Registered
560 Posts
How much would these cost? I would like to possibly buy 2 of them of the 2nd version or the pdf on the right in your post.

Reactions: Kster526

· Super Moderator
6,812 Posts
Wonderfull job Stew. Nice looking calendars. And thanks very much for your time and efforts in putting these together. You the man.

Noel

· A Little Off Plumb
9,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much would these cost? I would like to possibly buy 2 of them of the 2nd version or the pdf on the right in your post.
Please be advised that I do not sell the calendar or provide a paper version of it. It is provided in pdf format only as that is the easiest way I know of to share it with other members who desire a copy but do not have the means or time to create a lawn and garden tractor themed calendar. The pdf versions I put together are provided free of charge - it is my way of paying back to the other members and the site that have provided me with information and entertainment over the years since I became a member.
If you want a paper copy you can, as member Achto stated, save the pdf version to a thumb drive (or other storage device) and take it or email it to a local office supply place that does custom printing if you do not have a printer capable of printing a copy out. You would have to check with them to see how much this would cost.

· Registered
560 Posts
Print them out yourself or take the pdf file to Staples and have them print it out for you.
Please be advised that I do not sell the calendar or provide a paper version of it. It is provided in pdf format only as that is the easiest way I know of to share it with other members who desire a copy but do not have the means or time to create a lawn and garden tractor themed calendar. The pdf versions I put together are provided free of charge - it is my way of paying back to the other members and the site that have provided me with information and entertainment over the years since I became a member.
If you want a paper copy you can, as member Achto stated, save the pdf version to a thumb drive (or other storage device) and take it or email it to a local office supply place that does custom printing if you do not have a printer capable of printing a copy out. You would have to check with them to see how much this would cost.
Understood, thank you for letting me know because I didn't know how this all worked. I will most likely just go to Staples like Achto said and print it out

· Registered
560 Posts
"Printed" mine out today, at Staples. One for me and one for my stepdad. Version 2. Did anyone else print theirs out yet, how did it come out?

Now we just gotta punch a hole or 2 in em and hang em up!

· A Little Off Plumb
9,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now we just gotta punch a hole or 2 in em and hang em up!
What you might consider doing is cut a strip of light cardboard the width of the paper at the top and about 2" wide. Then you could punch a hole in the cardboard near the top in the center and staple the cardboard to the calendar pages - leave the cardboard about 3/4" higher than the paper so that the hole in the cardboard is above the pages and hang the carboard up on a nail. Another option would be to get a paper clamp and attach it to the wall - then use the clamp to hold the calendar pages. Just suggestions that may help.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thought I would give this a bump to make the thread easier to find if someone is still looking for a 2022 calendar.

· Super Moderator
6,812 Posts
Going to print mine off soon. Well my wife is going to, I wouldn’t know how to do that. Hehe.
Thank again Stew.

Noel.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.