Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got it home. It doesn't have a brand decal but it does have a dealer decal. It came from Gano's. They are an old Simplicity and Power King Dealer. I think that they are still in business. For us older guys within 50 miles of Worcester, MA there is a sentimental bumper sticker attached to the tailgate. It is large and is for good old "SPAGS". Talk about memories.

The cart is in fair to good condition and will be getting used as soon as my son gets home to help me flip it to get it off the trailer. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Nice trailer!

I have one that looks just like that, but mine is missing the slide up/down tail gate.

Mine is a beige/cream color, but like someone else said, someone made those and painted them different colors for different "brands".

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Looks plenty Beefy! Have to explain "Spag's" part to me. Car dealer, implement, anything??? Cash huh? Didn't like checks and such?
SPAGS was a huge surplus and salvage type store that was so popular that going shopping there was an adventure. They had almost everything but it wasn't well organized so it was a hunt. Their prices were very good and it was amazing what you could find. I liked finding things that were many years old but still new in the box. I'm about 50 miles from where it was but many people around here would make the hour drive to browse there. The owner turned it over to his kids and they had "better" ideas on how to run it. I think they only lasted 5 years before it closed. Good Luck, Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.