1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
The one that really get me are those D _ _ _ auto dialers. Have to answer 3 times before a human comes on. First thing I ask is if they know how to dial a telephone? That usually stops them dead in their tracks. Then I tell them if they are not smart enough to dial a phone that they have to have a machine do it for them they darn sure are not smart enough to talk to me. That is hang up time. I have even had calls the show up on the caller ID with my name and phone number. In order to have anything done about violations of the "do not call" registry you have to have the valid phone number they called from. 99% of them have got around that with phony phone numbers or none at all. Any "Unknown caller" I hit two buttons, answer and hang up. Bing, bing. Call taken care of.

·
8,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OldFord that is too funny!!! I bet that telemarketer had to go clean out his pants when he got off the phone. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Oldford, I must have laughed for 5 minutes after listening to that one. I will be using that one next time I get a call.

:bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

Reactions: Oldford

·
8,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
Tried the the original in his post and it seems to work now. I didn't listen to the whole thing as I have too many years of dealing with phone sales at work. Walking half way across the plant just to have someone want to give me a free TV if I by a case of electrical tape at five bucks a roll. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.