Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Make Stuff Up
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Bolens 1600H only a couple miles away, the guy is moving and he said he doesn't want to haul it and I can have it.

He said the engine was rebuilt before he got it and a rod came loose/unbolted or something. It was then given to him, he parked it in his back yard and that was years ago.

I don't know anything about it, I glanced at it and snapped a picture.

He said he also has a IH Cub cadet (unknown condition), 3 large craftsman 20hp (not sure of the models) and some other mics GT's and LT's and 2 4 wheelers that I can have.

I am going back tomorrow and we are going to sort out what he wants to get rid of.

I only have the one pic of the bolens

Attachments

·
Getting Out!
8,215 Posts
Pointers: Just Junk, pull it out, take it home,mount on pallet. I'll send address and you take to Fasten-all like the others here and I'll pay shipping. NO sense You wasting all your time and money on such junk. Dang stuff FREE! That really P's me off when I hear that!!! And more than one even. Guy's like Me, when I'm tired of stuff and want it gone, I give it away, loss or not, just nice to be gone from my site and possesion. Watch my way this summer........

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
Your going to love that seat mount when you drive it. Took the seat assy. off of my Bolens GT2000 and replaced it with one of those. My back has been thanking me ever since. They are really good at absorbing the bumps and jolts.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Free is the best price!

Reactions: BTS and adamjd200

·
Make Stuff Up
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
5+ free tractors and two free ATV's....You been smokin somethin? Just kidding...what kinda quads? Are they 4x4?....
The 4 wheelers are 2 wheel drive, I haven't seen then because they are covered with a tarp with a pile of junk on them. He said there is no plastic left on them, but the worked just fine when he parked them in the garage.

·
Make Stuff Up
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Went back over there this evening to look in another garage, he has aprox 20+ push mowers (all running) and stored inside. Also has around 15+ GT and LT. Some running some not, lot of cheap junk MTD's that are in pieces. He said I can take what I want and he is giving the rest to a local guy that will scrap them.
I have a couple months to get it hauled out so I will wait till he gets some of his junk cleared out first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.