Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found some new AG tires on local CL 150.00 for the pair I guess its a pretty fair price. going to check a local tire shop and compare. either way going to get some tires on the Bolens in the next week or so. Going to be a pain as my current tires I loaded so I have to drain them and load the new ones.

Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
And I bet it will look some good with those on.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
DGS345 said:
Found some new AG tires on local CL 150.00 for the pair I guess its a pretty fair price. going to check a local tire shop and compare. either way going to get some tires on the Bolens in the next week or so. Going to be a pain as my current tires I loaded so I have to drain them and load the new ones.
Dan,
Just thought I would throw this out there, looks like on the label of the tire it says it is made in Taiwan. I can't tell what brand they are but they are not Carlisle. You should check out Gene's deal he has going right now for the Nancos for $115 a pair. His shipping rates or decent too. I gotta put my order in this week. I have been so busy I haven't had time to get my ducks in a row.

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Does anyone know for sure where the Nanco's come from? China?

My recently-purchased Carlisle Tru Power's say "Made in U.S.A"!!!!

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Dan,
Just thought I would throw this out there, looks like on the label of the tire it says it is made in Taiwan. I can't tell what brand they are but they are not Carlisle. You should check out Gene's deal he has going right now for the Nancos for $115 a pair. His shipping rates or decent too. I gotta put my order in this week. I have been so busy I haven't had time to get my ducks in a row.
where do I find his site?

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
On the home page he has a banner on the side bar on the right and he also has the Nanco special posted in the Classifieds section.

His site is www.gearworksmfg.com

If you place an order let them know you are from GTT so you get the extra discount. If you email Gene at [email protected] he can give you a quote for shipping.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Here is the thread from the Classifieds. Towards the end of the thread there are pics of the Nancos. They look like a nice tire. I want to order a pair to check them out. http://www.gttalk.com/f18-other/nanco-23x1050-12-lug-tires-back-1797/

I wanted to add to the post that Gene does sell the Carlisles too. If you would rather have the Carlisles maybe get a price comparison and see how he does on price.

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Here is the thread from the Classifieds. Towards the end of the thread there are pics of the Nancos. They look like a nice tire. I want to order a pair to check them out. http://www.gttalk.com/f18-other/nanco-23x1050-12-lug-tires-back-1797/

I wanted to add to the post that Gene does sell the Carlisles too. If you would rather have the Carlisles maybe get a price comparison and see how he does on price.
thank you they look like a nice tire i will be checking them out before i buy anything just sent for a shipping quote

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got a super fast response sounds like a good deal may go with the 23x10.50x12 going to be sure they will fit I currently have 23x8.50x12. I should have room for the slightly larger tire??

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
DGS345 said:
got a super fast response sounds like a good deal may go with the 23x10.50x12 going to be sure they will fit I currently have 23x8.50x12. I should have room for the slightly larger tire??
It is going to depend on how wide the rim actually is. That would be a good question to ask Gene. I wanna say they will fit but maybe be a little more rounded if the rim is too narrow. Probably wouldn't even notice it much. I would ask Gene though and see what he suggests. I don't know if you have a way of measuring the width of the rim without the old tire on there?

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,407 Posts
The 10.50's work fine on rims for 8.50's. Hardly changes the profile of the tire at all. I'd go with Gene for sure.

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will measure my rims and call him As i have read those tires run smaller than others
NUTNDUN said:
It is going to depend on how wide the rim actually is. That would be a good question to ask Gene. I wanna say they will fit but maybe be a little more rounded if the rim is too narrow. Probably wouldn't even notice it much. I would ask Gene though and see what he suggests. I don't know if you have a way of measuring the width of the rim without the old tire on there?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts