Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Giere Mountaineer 1 and am looking for a parts manual, or someone who has parts for it. I need to replace/rebuild the deck spindles and cannot find them anywhere. I can't even find anything that looks close. The spindles have 6 bolt holes attaching them to the deck the diameter of the flange is 6.5" the height from the under side of the deck to where the blades mount is 3 1/8". If anyone knows where I can get spindles for this deck please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have read every forum that mentions the name and the website is still up but the company closed around 2006. Dave Giere was the owner but I can't find anything on him either. So I am hoping to find someone with the owners manual that list a parts section.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where do you get that? I also need some help with an electrical issue. When I turn on the key, the PTO is engaged but the switch is off. This is a new switch and new PTO so I am not sure what's else to check.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a roll from Grainger and fabricated the pieces.
I can look thru the manual tonight about the electrical.
I am new to posting on a forum and uploading pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you have the part numbers for the PTO switch and Ignition key switch? Also the model number is 010101-00 and the serial number is 1,001,005

1 - 13 of 13 Posts