Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My butt.. Supposed to get a few more inches of snow tonight.. When is this going to end.. Yes Cat i did that to pull you in here.. Hows your weather??? down to 8 inches of snow after the rain last night...

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Yep we have storms moving in this afternoon as well. Could be some possible severe storms, I sure hope not. We were in the 80's yesterday as well. Forecast is for highs in the 70's then next 5 day's :thumbs:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Sorry about the snow up there.

Since you asked, the weather here is wet, wet, wet. Several inches of rain over the past few days and no real signs of letting up. The rivers are full, and are breaching the banks in many spots here including here at the shack.

Moved the RV and cars out, except one, got the tractors kinda safe, and paddleboats tied up to the deck for bug- out mode.

cedw3_hg.png

I'll trade ya!

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
We got 9 inches last night and suppose to get more this afternoon. Global warming yeah right.... more like global cooling to me.

I'm just glad we didn't get all the ice like Worthington. They can't even start to clean up all the tree limbs and branches until it gets warmer out in fear of more falling on them. I just hope they can get electricity back to everyone down there soon.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hope yall survive.. I hate to hear of bad weather.. 180.. you and your family stay safe from the river..

Cat.. Ban me.. my wife would love the extra time i would have to work on stuff around here.. (truth is i would just nap more)..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts