Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
The ad has already been deleted be nice if you could some how post the ad itself instead of a link to it.

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, depends what you want

it was just the tractor. had most of the metal (hood, floorboards, fenders)

no attachments though.

i thought it was a good deal at 75

unknown mechanical condition

did you see that one on ebay for 300 a couple weeks ago? had a deck and a plow i think. didnt sell

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
on ebay, think it was on there three months ago before that. looks ok, good candidate for restoration

·
Tractorholic
805 Posts
mikebramel said:
on ebay, think it was on there three months ago before that. looks ok, good candidate for restoration
I did a search for completed auctions on ebay and nothing came up. Do you remember the auction title?

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ever since ebay changed their site it seems real hard to find completed auctions. sometimes they dont show up at all. youd think for the kind of budget they have itd be a flawless op

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Tractorholic
805 Posts
mikebramel said:
found it
VINTAGE MASSEY 1964 MF-8E EXECUTIVE GARDEN TRACTOR - eBay (item 250635574219 end time May-25-10 20:32:32 PDT)
looks atleast 80p there, like somebody starter to take it apart to restore
looks better than most out there.... well by far most have been melted down into chinese pliers and sockets lol
i dont know if youve seen what these go for in nice shape or restored but its unreasonable 1500-2000
Thanks Mike, I do remember this one. It's a bit of a hike for me. I'll have to see how many hours it would take to drive to London Ky.... it looks like 9hrs each way. ouch!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,407 Posts
tweidman said:
Thanks Mike, I do remember this one. It's a bit of a hike for me. I'll have to see how many hours it would take to drive to London Ky.... it looks like 9hrs each way. ouch!
I was at London Saturday. 2 1/2hr drive for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts