Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i won the trencher on ebay :dancingbanana: and i think i got the p.t.o unit thats on there now sold an im going to run it with the one i have , i thought for sure someone was going to out bid me at the last second but i got it so im heading there this weekend or next to pick it up :rocker2:

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
thanks everyone, dave im not sure if im comeing this weekend or next but i called you and talked to your wife i'm guessing who that was anyway but i just wanted to let you know.. i will find out tomarrow or friday if we do come well will be most likely leaveing friday night. i think at that price i got a good deal since im'm going to make some money with it then restore it. well i get it back and hooked up i will get some pics and videos

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
No problem on when you get here. Looks like you folks are going to be getting some bad weather anyway.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a 'balmy' 40*. If I get lucky, I might be able to get the 1886FLrunning :D :D :D

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
That would be sweet I want to run it if i get the permission

·
166 Posts
Congratulations! i would have loved to had it too, glad to see it go to one of our own!

Kenny

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
well i had to cancel the trip to pick up my trencher, brinly 3pt cat0 dic and EK thacher due to we here in jersey were supose to have 3-4inchs of snow and we didnt get a coating but im sure eyeryone north of here is haveing a blast plowing and casting snow. i wish i could of loaded the groundskeeper up and went to ma. 25inchs would really make me happy and really put the GK and that giant 48in 2 stage blower to the test but its just dont get snow like we use to. we havent seen less then 6 inchs since 2011 but maybe next year i been thinking about getting a place in erie pa for a winter house thats like a shore house to me haveing snow all the time lol but anyways im going this weekend comeing up so thats the latest. heres what i got to pick up incase no one got to see them

bulldog 360 trencher.jpg

brinly cat0 dics.jpg

EK thacher.jpg

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
heading for ohio at 4am so i will be back sunday :thumbs: might come back with another gem also if i can get it for the right price

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Well like ol' Tom Bodett says, "We'll leave the light on for ya".

Looking forward to your visit :D :D :D

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I think I'm his last stop before he heads home.

Going by Mapquest, his route would take him east from here towards you, then south east towards Pittsburgh, and then I-70 east.

That should drop him south of the snow. Looks like most of the snow will be lake effect, mostly to the East of Cleveland. Even than they are only talking an inch or two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts