Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for some time for a 2 stage blower and just don't see them close enough. Found this one over in indiana around five hours away. It is missing the lift kit but will be easy to make. And the guy even met me half way to pick it up. If anyone has one i could use the measurments and six of tube for the lift kit to make one. m 006.JPG m 009.JPG

Attachments

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Can't help ya with the measurements but I'm glad you got your snow blower.

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
I can't help with measurements any, I am sure somebody will help you. It looks good! I bet it will throw some snow pretty far!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Bob, I'm not into Bolens so I don't have a mount to measure for you. Just wondering what's under the cover where the 2 black wires/lines go. Is the chute electrically or hydraulically controlled? Nice blower and looks in good shape.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
That looks like a real beast Bob! Glad that you finally found what you were looking for! Be careful snowblowing over the gravel though LOL.

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
Bob. that's great. It's nice he could meet you half way too. I hope you get your measurements soon.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Very nice blower you grabbed! I hope all goes well in getting it going!

·
757 Posts
jason may be able to help you ... is there and chance that you can get a picture of the chute cylinder ?
Thanks
Tyler

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Thats called over kill.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts