Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Attached to a Hobart G-213 welder. Engine seems to be in good shape. The batts were dead but it starts w/ one or two pulls on the hand crank and no blue smoke. Had to gravity feed it gas as the fuel pump isn't pumping. Ran it just long enough to make sure it welds and A/C is working. It's been sitting for awhile so I think tank a cleaning, fuel pump check and carb cleaning are in order. I'll also remove all tin to check for nests in welder and engine.

If the pump diaphragm is bad does anyone know if a kit is available or a decent price on a new one. I've checked on E-pay and found some for $38 to $45. Didn't check to see how much shipping is.

thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Congrats on a very handy tool. I've had a Lincoln Weld and Gen for 25+ years. Its often easier to pull it out than to run the extension cord for the buzz box. Several of our sponsors carry Wisconsin parts. I think that the manual is in our Manuals Section. Good Luck, Rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.