Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i i paid for this little camper problly bout a month ago but due to the weather i wasnt able to bring it home finally last night it came home. Got home about 10:30 so i left it hooked up until today when i could see to disconnect it from the blazer and take it out back with the JD. Its a 1985 Viking Spirit 1650 its not in bad shape at all.
gallery_8613_418_216624.jpg

·
Tractorholic
8,405 Posts
Is this your first camper ? Hope you have as many good memories as we have had camping , good luck with it

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Does it have a pottie ? Camping with women has got to be the most difficult thing I have ever done LOL ..

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we got to a camp ground and the have a very nice potty building. i couldnt open it up today since all it does in ny now is rain but itll make the grass grow and hopefully lift our burn ban

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
The camper looks good.

Pottie buildings are nicer than camper ones, hands down.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they even have a shower building a pond and hiking trails. my soon to be inlaws will have there camper there year round mine will go where ever i end up hauling it to lol

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im hoping the weather breaks so i can open it up and get it all cleaned up and ready to be used ill be camping at a local tractor show an im sure a lot over the summer since the inlaws got theres we will be up there camping too

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i also figure with me having a bad back its problly for the better(at my age i shouldnt be this beat up) having a bed to sleep in. the po put new rims/tires on it last year and also said the awning is like new i cant wait to get it set up and get some more pics of it

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Good luck! I hope the weather gets better so you can get it opened up! For me I still like tent camping also, but... were I go salt water fishing they don't allow tent camping, you have to be in a self contained camper.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Very nice unit BW... That unit looks fantastic... One question for you.. What's that green stuff out front of the camper?

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
We enjoyed our pop-up for several years but then the wife wanted more convinces so we ended up getting a 28ft trailer. We did that for a good number of years until her health made it very difficult to go camping. :( Hope you enjoy yours.

·
Super Moderator
54,838 Posts
Nice camper. That will be nice to get away in!

·
Registered
58 Posts
We bought our 1st one in 07. After many years of tent camping it is nice to have a few creature comforts. Tenting I was always talking the wife into going. Now with the camper she is always asking when are we going next. Enjoy!

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Looks like a score. We've got a Coleman/Fleetwood Utah CP pop up.

Are you planning to pull it with the Deere? :D

Ben W.

Reactions: larryd
1 - 20 of 31 Posts