Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished unloading my newly acquired 1655 parts tractor. Looks to be complete, rear pto,3pt hitch,motor was run outa oil ,all engine pieces are cleaned and bagged,hood is all rusty but salvageable. I will post pictures once I can move in my garage again.
coop

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
coop said:
Just finished unloading my newly acquired 1655 parts tractor. Looks to be complete, rear pto,3pt hitch,motor was run outa oil ,all engine pieces are cleaned and bagged,hood is all rusty but salvageable. I will post pictures once I can move in my garage again.
coop
You don't need that cluttering up your garage,you should send'er to me.:bigrofl:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
olcowhand said:
Me too. Pics are always good. But pay no attention to Maynard...he has no room for more tractors....BUT I DO!:bigrofl:
:bigrofl::bigrofl:

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
broken rod and piston.crank is in rough shape, no starter. But other than that it's complete.electric clutch for front pto,rear pto and 3pt hitch. And mower pieces.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Your parts tractor is in better shape than any of mine when I got them. I wouldn't part this one! But of course it's yours to do as you wish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.