Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Has anybody seen my coffee ?
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After going thru some of the fuel system the tractor is running and driving nice so although I didn't need to plow,I had to try it out.

Attachments

·
Bush Hog Addict
3,431 Posts
Looking good! Looking cold too!! Getting a little of that white stuff here in eastern NC right now....probably stick to the grass but not the roads.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I know what you mean.

I got to play this evening, that old Super A Farmall in my profile picture got into some snow plowing out the driveway while the Gravely did the detail work. It was a cold job, though.

Ben W.

Reactions: rustyoldjunk

·
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did make a note though. While this tractor is a blast to drive with the foot controlled hydro and hydraulic lift and it pushes like a tank. The rear clearance is very limited with the plow on and the tractor will high center very easily.

·
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On another note the older I get the more of a pain it is to push tractors around by hand,especially if they won't roll easily. So the AMF came in very handy tonight with the blade on to push this WH into the shop and that made me smile.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Glad you got some seat time in, I was hoping we would get hit with the big storm coming up the coast but we've got a cold front sitting on top of us forcing all the snow to the south east. It was 2 degrees here tonight and the best part is the heat at work is broke and parts won't be in until the start of March

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
That AMF is a nice machine. We are getting that east coast storm today. Wind, cold and maybe a foot of snow.

·
Super Moderator
54,377 Posts
Glad the AMF is working well for you! Great pics, but that snow gave me a chill!

Reactions: rustyoldjunk

·
1,366 Posts
Thanks guys,I have been impressed by both AMF's so far. What I am not impressed with is our winter this year. It so far is the snowiest,coldest winter that we have had in several years and it looks to continue by my long term forecast. The older I get the less fun winter seems to be. :wallbanging:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Glad to hear I am not the only one ready for spring...although I could say I was ready about October 1st. It makes it hard to work on the 'toys' when you don't have a heated shop....can anyone say 'Shop Envy'. But, as they say here in Iowa about the weather...'wait a day, it will change'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts