Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i took time to replace the busted dash on the HT23 today.Looks good now just not crazy about the decal color.The color is not close to the orginal but it is a decal.Never could figure why the used a plastic dash on these.

Attachments

·
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bigdaddydon said:
At what point did Bolens go to a plastic dash?
They went to a plastic dash during the HT23 and HT20D tractors.

Bolens 1000 said:
Great job on the repair Bob!
I didnt know they used a plastic dash
Thanks Brian. The plastic was a bad ideal that should of never happened. If it is cold outside they break if looked at wrong.

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
That looks good.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
The new dash looks great. A shame the green is brighter. I an't believe they changed them to plastic either.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Color shade is off, but still looks great!

·
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The decal came from maplehunters. I plan to call them and discuss it.I have the old decal and could send it to them so they could get the color correct.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Boy does that look good.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
bhts said:
The decal came from maplehunters. I plan to call them and discuss it.I have the old decal and could send it to them so they could get the color correct.
With you helping them with the color, they should be MORE than happy to send you a corrected color decal free of charge.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
That dash looks great Bob! I know that the color is off a little, but I've seen factory stuff where the color is that far off, albeit never on a higher end piece like the HT23. I think as Dan said above, that they will probably comp you a correct one for helping out! Nice job!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts