Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My great uncles st-140 hydro needs a key switch. His is broken inside and he was having trouble starting it and shutting it off and when it wouldnt shut off right it would drain the battery. I am trying to find a part number for this key switch and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. I dont have any numbers off the tractor, he just brought the switch over and asked if I could see if I could get one. It is a 5 prong switch that a wire connector would go on. I checked tractor supply for one of the universal kind but they didnt have the one I was looking for. I have some pics of the switch for yas too there are some numbers on the one but im not sure if those are the ones I need. Thanks for any help!!

Attachments

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
The number is 1754250.We have the OEM switch in stock if you can not find one.As far as i have been able to see there is not a aftermaket for this switch.The numbers you show in your pic is a patten number and not a switch part number.

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
found an oregon brand one at the local mower shop today, it cost 17.95 + tax was 19.03, compared to a 37.75 for an original switch, so not to bad. i went over as soon as i got it and installed it in the tractor and everything works!! Thanks again for all the help guys!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts