Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I wanted to post this a while ago and just never got around to it. I have three 2' x 5' GTtalk banners available. I can get more if needed. If you are holding a show or plan on going to a couple of shows and would like to hang a banner up in support of the site get in touch with me through pm.

It is cheaper to just send the banners one way and have you keep it, and they are not throw away items. We just ask that you hang the banner in support of the site at any shows that you may go to. Pictures showing the banner up are always welcome too.

I am also going to make some more name cards up to hang on tractors. I don't know how soon I will get them done but if you host an event and would like some it would be easier and cheaper to send them a bunch at a time rather then ship one per member although we can do that.

Please remember I try to keep up with everything and this is our busy season so if I don't get back to you right away or it takes me a little while to ship something out I do apologize.
  • Banner and business cards - timtractor / shipped
  • Banner and business cards - grnspot110 / shipped
  • Banner - MH81 / delivered
  • Banner and business cards - bread320i / shipped
  • Banner and business cards - Grumpy / Have, bringing with to Evansville, IN
  • Banner and business cards - DougT / shipped
  • Banner and business cards - Texas Deere and Horse / Have, bringing with to Evansville, IN
Here is the file for the member card if you would like to print them out yourself.
View attachment 31544

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to wait until I get home to post a pic of the name cards. We made about 20 of them last year before the Dover show. I think it is a great way to help spread the word about the site as well as have a place to put your name/username so other members recognize other members. We hang them from our tractors at the shows.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I have one banner spoken for so far. I will edit the first post to help keep track of the banners.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
George would sending a template of the card info be a possibility?

That way I could print what I needed if and when I display at a show
Yes I can post the card file that way anyone that wants to print them can. I will write up something with any files that could possibly be used this weekend.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Ok I updated the list of spoken for banners. I will take up to two more requests for banners yet.

I also attached the member card in pdf format which should make it easy for printing. We laminated the ones that we made and then used the hole puncher to punch holes in for the string or whatever you hang it with to pass through .

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks George. We will gladly post pictures of the shows we attend. Since thats what most of us members like pictures and more pictures.
Not a problem. I will try and get the banners out asap. I gotta order 5 more of them and once I get them I will ship them out.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I managed to get three tubes from work to ship banners. I gotta wait until we run out of some more blueprint paper before I can snag some more. I will try and get the three banners i have shipped out this week sometime and then I will order the other banners this weekend and get them shipped out when I can.

Reactions: bread320i

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
Thanks George, I'll get the banner up at some shows & have cards out for people who want them! ~~ Lowell

Reactions: grand

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright, I just put the order in for the four other banners. I am slacking here lately with everything going on so please forgive me. I will get the two shipped out that I have here now this week. I updated the first post to reflect the recent update.

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
My banner & cards arrived in today's mail. Thanks George, I'll get them out at some shows around here! ~~ Lowell

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.