Garden Tractor Forums banner

Gttalk Banners For Shows

9K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  NUTNDUN 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I wanted to post this a while ago and just never got around to it. I have three 2' x 5' GTtalk banners available. I can get more if needed. If you are holding a show or plan on going to a couple of shows and would like to hang a banner up in support of the site get in touch with me through pm.

It is cheaper to just send the banners one way and have you keep it, and they are not throw away items. We just ask that you hang the banner in support of the site at any shows that you may go to. Pictures showing the banner up are always welcome too.

I am also going to make some more name cards up to hang on tractors. I don't know how soon I will get them done but if you host an event and would like some it would be easier and cheaper to send them a bunch at a time rather then ship one per member although we can do that.

Please remember I try to keep up with everything and this is our busy season so if I don't get back to you right away or it takes me a little while to ship something out I do apologize.
  • Banner and business cards - timtractor / shipped
  • Banner and business cards - grnspot110 / shipped
  • Banner - MH81 / delivered
  • Banner and business cards - bread320i / shipped
  • Banner and business cards - Grumpy / Have, bringing with to Evansville, IN
  • Banner and business cards - DougT / shipped
  • Banner and business cards - Texas Deere and Horse / Have, bringing with to Evansville, IN
Here is the file for the member card if you would like to print them out yourself.
View attachment 31544

See less See more
#3 ·
I will have to wait until I get home to post a pic of the name cards. We made about 20 of them last year before the Dover show. I think it is a great way to help spread the word about the site as well as have a place to put your name/username so other members recognize other members. We hang them from our tractors at the shows.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok I updated the list of spoken for banners. I will take up to two more requests for banners yet.

I also attached the member card in pdf format which should make it easy for printing. We laminated the ones that we made and then used the hole puncher to punch holes in for the string or whatever you hang it with to pass through .

#14 ·
I managed to get three tubes from work to ship banners. I gotta wait until we run out of some more blueprint paper before I can snag some more. I will try and get the three banners i have shipped out this week sometime and then I will order the other banners this weekend and get them shipped out when I can.

Reactions: bread320i
#18 ·
Alright, I just put the order in for the four other banners. I am slacking here lately with everything going on so please forgive me. I will get the two shipped out that I have here now this week. I updated the first post to reflect the recent update.

#21 ·
I wanted to post an update. I got shipping notification on the other banners that I had to order and I should have them Friday. I will get the other banners out in the mail on Saturday if I have time or Monday at the latest.

#26 ·
Ok, two of the last four banners are now shipped which were for Adam and Doug. The other two which are for Grumpy and Texas Deere and Horse are coming with us out to Indiana and will be delivered at the show.

That will be the last of the banners for this year and I will try and do more next year but a little earlier in the year to get them out sooner.

#27 ·
George,
Do you have one I could take to the Buckley show on the 18th?
If you dont thats fine just put my name on one for next year.

#28 ·
Jerome,
I don't have anymore banners right now other then the two we take to shows. I can put you down for one when I make the next order. I usually get four of them at a time.

#30 ·
I have the file here somewhere. Let me find it and I will post it. It is a large image file because it was used to make the 4' x 10' banners we have.

#33 ·
Reactions: LilysDad
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.