Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a haban sickle bar for my bolens tractor. its missing the drive pulley. does any one know what it looks like or what dia. it is.

·
Tractorholic
8,348 Posts
Welcome to GTtalk , lots of Bolens people here and I'm sure they will able to help you out , Al

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
The Bolens Tubeframes used a model 405 and it just happens to be that IamSherwood has uploaded the manual for the sickle! LOL

http://gardentractortalk.com/manuals/universal-attachments-132/haban-405-sickle-mo-1714/

This Manual should help with identification and part number of the pulley.

Do you have any pictures of your Bolens we would love to see them!
Yes, pictures are good.

About that manual. I had a excel spreadsheet, that George(Nutndun) converted, and posted into universal attachments.
It shows which models of Haban fit which GTs. It does not show a 1050 bolens, so I just threw a dart.
I also uploaded the 405A manual.

George R Myers, if you could identfy the pulley missing from those manuals, I may be able to give you a dimension. Pretty sure all
those parts where common, but at this point, I'm not sure what you're lookin for. I have a Haban 416A I can measure.
PM me.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
:wave: george r myers Welcome to GTTalk! That's sounds like a great piece of equipment you've got there. I'm sure with the right information someone will be able to help you out. I hope that you enjoy the forum!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
i have a haban 405 for my 1050 so if you need a pic of the pully or anything else i would be happy to help

Reactions: Bolens 1000

·
38 Posts
I'll do some digging. I remember I was told it was 4 or 5 in in Diameter. I was actually going to use a PTO pulley to drive mine beck when I had one for a tube frame. I'm assuming you are talking about the pulley that attaches to the PTO shaft, correct?

Jason

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
after posting my question i bought another 1050 tractor while i as talking to him i found out he had three haban sickle bars. so i got to see the pulley up close.the one that is missing is the pto pulley that fits on tractor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts