Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
I decided to start up my restored tractors and clean out the garage. I really dont use these tractors except for driving them at shows. The 1050, 800 and Estate Keeper haven't ran since last August , but they fired right up when I turned the key!

Here's a pic I took:

I also got the Clinton engine running in my Green Brier and will post the video here incase you missed it in the other thread.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Nice collection Brian. Thank you for taking the time to take and post the pictures.

·
Live long and prosper
6,782 Posts
They sure look nice in the sunshine Brian. I'm glad you got the Greenbrier's Clinton going. Thanks for the video.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
The collection looks good Brian. Congrats on getting the Green Brier running. Going to restore that one too?
Yep thats the next one in line to be restored. I planned on restoring my Husky 600 first, but the Green Brier now took its place do to its "Uniqueness" LOL

·
Super Moderator
54,000 Posts
Great herd there, even the Green Brier. Love that EK. Thanks for posting the pics!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Great looking bunch of tractors Brian! That Clinton sounds pretty healthy too! Great job getting it running and thanks for the video!

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Thanks for shareing that Brian. Sure is a good feeling when everything fires up in the spring, isn't it.
Good looking resto's. I'm lookin forward to seeing the Green Brier al dolled up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts