Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 yo granddaughter loves to drive Grandmas RAM. She would drive it by the tank full of fuel if we would let her. At 4 not quite old enough yet or experienced enough to drive it alone. Idle in low she does real good when we walk along side. Really thinks she it something, and she is right ! Harper Driving Grandmas Ram.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
She will grow into it. Before you know it she will be getting all the seat time and you will be looking for another ride. Thanks for posting the great picture!

·
Super Moderator
54,168 Posts
Great pic! She'll grow right into that tractor!

Reactions: chieffan

·
1,206 Posts
That is so cool good for her, and you for helping her. We tried a tractor ride with our niece's 3 year old and she started to cry when I started the tractor and that was the end of that.

Reactions: bolensbolens

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Harper don't like to hear a tractor start, but after it is running she is ready to go. We made a total of 6 trips up the dirt road by our place today. It is a slight incline for a good 1/4 mile. I would haul her up with her Jeep on the wagon. Set it off and she would drive it back to the house. Then we do it all over again till the battery went south. 4 hr. charge and after supper one more trip.

Jeep on Road-4.JPG Jeep on Road-3.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Both the tractor and the jeep will be memories for her.
My kids were young when we got them a 2 sweater jeep and they wore it out an Grandparents.
They still talk about it sometimes.
We know exactly who will get that tractor when that time comes.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Lovely photo and it's always good to see children enjoying the GTs. Also the RAM looks in really good order too.

·
83 Posts
Great pic. My 3.5 y/o son begs to go out and drive the tractors every day. Even at 2.5 y/o last year he was steering our GTX18 all over the yard. We have tons of trees and he would steer right around them. This year he's even better and able to steer my 1250.

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The hood, nose, steering wheel & seat of the RAM have been repainted. The rest cleaned up real decent. Wheels need painted yet and it will be good to go.
Check the new post Just as Good As MACO. All repainted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts