Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Certified Wheel Horse Nut
817 Posts
That is a very interesting tractor. I have never seen one of those before either.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I know the guy who has it.
Its a handi ho

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
Ok doc whats your take on this? Is it rare or just not many seen today? Do you have a flyer with a photo of what it looked like new? What year? Oh by the way its only 30 min from me.

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
found this on ebay and there is no bids
http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c2a3dc193
cheers
Tyler
checked out the guys other auctions. He is selling a bunch of Bolens pamplets and here is a photo of a flyer for the Handie hoe . This unit is missing more then just a clutch handle. at least comparing phiotos to flyer unless his is older then the flyer??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
checked out the guys other auctions. He is selling a bunch of Bolens pamplets and here is a photo of a flyer for the Handie hoe . This unit is missing more then just a clutch handle. at least comparing phiotos to flyer unless his is older then the flyer??
We just dont see them alot I dont think we would call them rare.

Some came with a hood and some did not.
Aaron has alot of older bolens stuff mostly Ridemaster, Ride a matic, and walk behinds.
He has stuff most of us have never seen I got to see some of it around 2 years ago.

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,265 Posts
Is it rare or just not many seen today? Do you have a flyer with a photo of what it looked like new? What year?
Handi-Ho's were made 1949-1956. ....Manuals for unit & attachments can be found at:
http://gardentractor...olens-handi-ho/

The Handi-Ho's had a list price of $123 to $149, depending on year & model.

They're not extremely rare, but they're not common, either.

·
DB restorer
2,850 Posts
You seem to see a lot ofthe tractor units around, but not as much of the attachments. This was always a problem with Bolen. They made alot of models overthe yrs but the tooling didnt exchange between them. This gave companies like Simplicity, Wards, and Sears the advantage, as almost all their stuff would work out on any of their machines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts