Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Im Bart from Indiana. I own a lawn and landscaping company here. We do everything from an annual 6 treatment lawn care to install landscaping of an athletic campus. Last year we moved our business to the country to allow for road improvement on the busy highway we were at for over 20 years. I eyed me a plot on the 4 acre ground, sprayed it with round up, plowed it under and called it a garden. Every day after work I would grab a beer out of the fridge and keep a careful eye on my vegetable crop. Being raised in the landscaping business all my life tractors have always been of interest to me. Now that the garden is several hundred feet from the barn Its time to add another tractor to the fleet. I'm currently looking for a garden tractor to drag a wagon back and forth from the barn. I have a Ford industrial 345D which they only made for a short time. About a 1975 Ford 3000 that used to be our main tractor that only gets used for tilling and occassionally bush hog. Both these tractors are good old tractors. I hope to learn a lot from others, So I can pass the same knowledge on when right time comes.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
:welcometogttalk:Bart, glad to have you here.There are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
:welcometogttalk: Hi Bart good to have you,your right about the good advice you'll get here.We'll be looking forward to seeing pics and landscape tips from you as well.Larry

G

·
Welcome Bart, Indiana has a lot of nice machine on craigslist postings, If I were closer I'd need more than 20 acres to hold my tractors, lol. Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.