Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys :: Thanks for the invite to GTTalk.. I'm 53 yrs old..kinda into old iron and love any Gt's..grewup with wheel horse..and two-wheeled DB's..got into rebuilding tractors in about 1995..ran out of room and started on hit-miss (takes less room)..Dad is 77 and sold the farm..that we used to try to farm..only money really made was on selling sweetcorn..Glad to be here..Byron..

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Byron R said:
The reason Byron posted this is because he saw nothing but broken up stuff on his screen as his post after he posted. .there was about 3 letters per word and maybe 100 lines when he checked it.
Anyone seen this happen before? Kinda thinking it's on his end, or maybe something about the forum & his browser? Think he said he's using AOL.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I made a suggestion to olcowhand to have you try firefox web browser if you aren't using it already. Just to give it a shot and see if it clears up your problems. I have a feeling it is something in your browsers cache.

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NUTNDUN said:
I made a suggestion to olcowhand to have you try firefox web browser if you aren't using it already. Just to give it a shot and see if it clears up your problems. I have a feeling it is something in your browsers cache.
Sorry Guys ..have not been on this site much..Its not a jumbled mess(on my end )now..Came back looking yesterday when i found out the other site had SOLD...I hope to join in more and maybe contribute something along the way...Sorry for bringing up a old thread but thought it better than start a new one...Thanks Byron

·
DR. Bolens
19,159 Posts
Byron R said:
Sorry Guys ..have not been on this site much..Its not a jumbled mess(on my end )now..Came back looking yesterday when i found out the other site had SOLD...I hope to join in more and maybe contribute something along the way...Sorry for bringing up a old thread but thought it better than start a new one...Thanks Byron
Glad to have you back Byron! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Byron R said:
Welcome back Byron. I think a lot of people are going to turn away from the "sold site" now. Especially once the new owner does what I can almost bet they will do since they are a marketing company.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
I just noticed that I missed this thread ,so :welcometogttalk:Byron.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.