Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk. The 1650 is a nice tractor. You should be able to find the info you need to get it sorted out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some pictures. It's not the prettiest tractor in the world, that's for sure.

I'm still in the process of buying new tires and some other parts, so bear with me.

Attachments

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Welcome to GTtalk, glad to have you here. That is a good looking 1650 with a 3 pt too. Congrats!!

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Welcome to GTT, Ubernoob.

Looks fairly decent. Not all smashed up, just weathered.

Great machine you found yourself there. You'll probably run into lots

of rusted bolts by the looks of things. Stock up on PB Blaster.

As for the lights, I'd guess someone changed the ignition switch.

Keep us posted.

:wave:

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Welcome to GTT. That is a great start on your collection. You can download free manuals from the manuals section. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for the pics!

Question for those knowledgeable...this is the second tractor I've seen recently with Snapper/Massey crossover stickers. For instance, the hood decals say "snapper", but the design of the decal is definitely Massey. Across the back, again, the word says "snapper", but the sticker design extended past the rear tail lights in a rectangular fashion is far different from the traditional rounded snapper decal centered between the taillights. Does anyone have any information on this? Were a few of these released during transition years between the Snapper/Massey badging? I'd really like to get a few sets of these decals if they were available!!!

--Eric

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is there a good source for used parts? I'm missing a few, like the rear pto drive shaft and the handle to operate the hydraulics for the 3 pt, Ebay doesn't have what I'm looking for.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts