Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was made aware of this site by a friend that also owns a couple of Massey Fergusons. I got my MF7 by building a couple of custom fishing rods for this friend. All I can say is what a deal. This little tractor is one heck of a work horse. It came with a mower deck and snowblower and thank god I had that snowblower this year, as we have gotten record snow. I've gone through some of your site and can already tell I'm going to be be hooked. If I can figure it out I'll post a pic of the snow I had to move with it this year. Thanks again for having me here.:beerchug:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Welcome to GTtalk. We can always use more Massey guys. Those green guys and Bolens guys have been taking over the place LOL.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
:welcometogttalk:
Welcome to GTtalk, The "GREATEST SITR ON EARTH", for Gt's anyway. Glad you found the site. Look around and ask all the quetions you want, someone will answer you shortly. That little Massey did a good job ofr you it looks like to me.:thumbs:Amazing how much those little tractors will do..

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
George, The green guys and the red guys are just trying to stay up with those Bolens guys, LOL

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Welcome, from a red guy..... (Speedex!)

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great picture.

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
Nice looking mf7!! And welcome from a massey guy!

·
Super Moderator
54,377 Posts
I don't have a red or green tractor, but WELCOME anyway.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Welcome! What part of RI are you in, Northern, Southern ect. I am very close to the NW corner of RI myself.

As for the red-green issue, I will let my new sig line speak for itself... :smilewink:

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
:wave: Surffishin Welcome to GTTalk! That's a great looking little MF7 you've got there! Sure kept you out of the snow this year too by the looks of it! We're glad to have you with us. Enjoy the site and and if you have any trouble getting around, feel free to ask! As was told to me when I joined up, it doesn't matter what brand you have, they all sit side by side in many of our garages without so much as a complaint! Hope you enjoy the hobby as much as the rest of us do.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
:welcome: to GTTALK.
That's a neat little tractor, looks like it did you a great job!
Those engines do a well, just remember to keep the oil fresh as these aren't cast liners (from my understanding) and do require the oil to be changed a little more often.

If you got that rig by swapping 2 rods, you got a good deal.:thumbs:

That blower did a very good job, and I bet you enjoyed the seat time too!

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all for making me feel welcome. Looking forward to learning all I can (with my limited brain cells) from you folks.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum surffishin,glad to have you with us.Sorry I'm a little late.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts