Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Ok this is what we where lead to believe is an Ht 23. It has a 22 horse mot
or. 12x26 rear tires.cant read ident tag. Front hydraulic and rear with a three point hitch. Posting pic of trans first. More to follow. It doesn't look like a Eaton 11.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the group! What part of Michigan?

Paul

Reactions: 637Yeoman and Bgun

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Welcome to GTtalk, that's a Sundstrand 15 hydro pump, so it's probably not HT23 unless some one swapped the whole rear end out. The 23 has a two speed (hi-lo) rear end, could be an HT18 or 20, does that model number tag end in 05? An 1886 -05 ,06 has a Sundstrand pump also, I can't make out the rest of the number on the tag, looks like 1886 . If so it's an 18hp (if original) engine.Your Hydro is missing the charge pump off the front of it, if you didn't remove it.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Can you take more photos of the tractor like the other side of the dash tower?

It is a 1886s-05 or 1886s-06. Mostly the same tractor just different paint jobs. Can you work on the tag a little more maybe the number will show.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is an 1886 05 but I can't find any cream colored paint.just white.green.black. and the red that is on it.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
It is an 1886 05 but I can't find any cream colored paint.just white.green.black. and the red that is on it.
Did you get the tag so you could read it to find a 5?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Cool happy you could get to read it. I was thinking it was a 1886s-05 by the modal tag anyways. Bolens changed the ID tags on the 1886s-06.

Need anything else just ask.

Reactions: Bgun
1 - 14 of 14 Posts