Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone has experienced the same problem. When I go to raise the deck, the right side does not lift. I have checked and rechecked everything: lift arms, hanger straps, springs, the stabilizer bracket, and the hydraulic cylinder. Nothing appears to be bent..It has to be something simple, but I don't see it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Here's a picture of the lift linkage from the AGCO parts books, maybe something not hooked up right or different on yours.

Hope this helps.

Product Schematic Font Line Urban design

Attachments

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Something must be bent and binding, or getting hung up.

Certainly couldn't be frozen to the ground at this time of the year.

We have that problem up here sometimes in late Sept/Oct. :smilewink:

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. All of your ideas seem reasonable. Today is a wet soggy day here in Virginia, so I will check everything out tomorrow. I'll get back to you.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it working today, thanks to all of your help. I removed the right side panel, front panel, and the tunnel panels to gain access to everything. I cleaned it out real good, checked everything you guys suggested, replaced a couple bent cotter pins, and gave it a dry run. Everything tested out ok so I connected the deck and tested it under load. It works great! Not sure exactly what the problem was. I never figured out what the woodruff keys were. Anyway, thanks to all, what a great forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts