Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow tractor collectors and owners. I'm not very good at postings but since my son is trying to get the site going I figured I should get my butt in gear and have something on the site. I'm glad to see some names that I recognize from another site and that you folks are doing such a great job with your help. We have only been collecting tractors for less than a year but have enjoyed every minute. The people we have met have been great.

Looking forward to making new friends.

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Plus you had to prove him wrong, he didn't think you'd post! It' fun when me can make our son's eat words huh!:D Glad you posted, & looking forward to more. Seems you raised a good kid!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
olcowhand said:
Plus you had to prove him wrong, he didn't think you'd post! It' fun when me can make our son's eat words huh!:D Glad you posted, & looking forward to more. Seems you raised a good kid!:thumbs:
$10 says he becomes addicted now that he broke the ice :rofl2::rofl2:

G

·
Grand! glad you posted. This is the best forum on the net. and the moderator and member will make it the best place to be and get help, with there GT Tractor or needs. hope to talk with you again James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.