Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I am new to the site, but found out about this forum searching for Hiller Garden Tractor Information. I have recently inherited my father collection of garden tractors. Which consists of an assortment of a Page, Beaver, Wildcat, Bantam and 3 Hiller Yard-hand garden tractors and am in possession of 3 Hiller emblems, saw and mower accessories. Reading past forums, I've come to realize that many collectors are in need of information about these tractors as well. I have also inherited a wide ranging Library of manuals/articles for these tractors and am willing to help out in any way I can if you are looking for specs or copies of manuals.

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
1,726 Posts
Welcome to the forums

thanks for the picture and the intro

they look like your father had fun working with them and they look great

this is a great site to hang out at - a lot a great people here

·
Tractorholic
8,388 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk !! Hope to see more of your collection

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Very nice collection & :welcome: to GTT glad to have you. It looks like your father really enjoyed himself collecting these. :thumbs:

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm getting excited thinking that just maybe all that info could get scanned and made available. :thumbs:

By the way, if he had a collection like that, :wewantpics:

Ben W.

·
Summer.
4,536 Posts
Ah, i missed you today, welcome to GT Talk, look forwards to your collection and data, it will help a lot.

·
Registered
10,145 Posts
Welcome to GTT. Thankyou for preserving your fathers' collection and information. He obviously loved them. Scanning and adding the paperwork and manuals to our Manuals Section will share the information with many of GT hobbists. Relax and enjoy the site. Good Luck, Rick

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
:welcometoGttalk:
Glad to have you aboard.
Very nice Yard Hand units you have there and a very kind offer on the scanning and sharing. Our manuals section is a valuable resource to many GT enthusiasts I'm certain your manuals will be welcomed and appreciated by the Yard Hand owners looking for more information.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts