Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
WOW is right!!! I've seen crazy things happen while driving but that takes the cake!! Glad they are ok!

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Good to see that the driver and his son only had some minor injuries!

I notice that the news item neglected to comment on the status of the driver's shorts though. They were no doubt a total loss :D :D :D

I see no reason to doubt the driver's claim of someone 'drifting' into his lane. I see that all the time when I'm in trips with the motor home, and I'd bet that it was some clown testing on his phone.

·
Tractorfanatics.com
10,292 Posts
I see no reason to doubt the driver's claim of someone 'drifting' into his lane. I see that all the time when I'm in trips with the motor home, and I'd bet that it was some clown testing on his phone.
I see a reason to doubt that claim. The truck was on the highway, got forced off the road, and traveled 250+ feet up a 6:1 embankment and still had that kind of speed up? His cruise was set and his brain was on auto pilot.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I see a reason to doubt that claim. The truck was on the highway, got forced off the road, and traveled 250+ feet up a 6:1 embankment and still had that kind of speed up? His cruise was set and his brain was on auto pilot.
"With a broomstick on the throttle,

To keep his throttle foot a jumpin 'round,

Non stop down to Dallas poppin' West Coast Turn Arounds"

(Jim Croce "Speedball Tucker"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts