Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
That looks like a decent size turtle...??? We have two yellow belly sliders, my son is a reptile freak. just caught a baby snapper last week, it better not get out of it's tank :(

·
Tractorholic
522 Posts
If you want to know what a snake is, let it bite the neighbor-that-you-don't-like, then take BOTH of them (preferably alive...) to the hospital. They should be able to find out what it was......... :thumbs:

I suppose I need to add a disclaimer that I don't really suggest this......... :wave:

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
I better not comment on this thread. Ryan will not be happy.

·
Anything Red . . .
12,075 Posts
When we get all the good out of this thread we can start on spiders. Folks always talk about this gi-normous spider(not a turantula) they've seen and I would like to see a picture of one.

·
1,824 Posts
It doesn't say what his thumb was doing by that snake. Obviously he thought it was a milk snake.
I trying to picture how his left thumb would be in striking distance of a copperhead while running a weed whacker. :(

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Perhaps he was trying to move the "harmless" snake away from the work he was doing with the weedwacker, holding said weedwacker in his right hand.

·
Registered
827 Posts
It's hard to explain first thing to come to mind is cucumber with kind of musty sent to it.That's what I recall when was doing a train derailment in Missouri and found dead one on road. We gave it to a guy who would come by a bought every other day to show us the skins of timber rattlers he'd get on the bluff road by are work site at night.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.