Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does an ht20 have power steering? I understand its a kohler k532 20 horse with an eaton 1200 transaxle? That's a large frame tractor right? I'm not clear on what models are tube frame or large frame.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
The HT20 is a large frame with a sundstrand 15 hydro.

They did not come factory with power steering but it could be added.

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
I see CL ads all the time saying a old GT has power steerin, when I asked where, they say its built in, yeah riiiiight

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The reason I ask is that someone wants to sell me an HT20 with a good running Kohler 532. But, a non functioning trans. For $600.
I have a Jacobsen with a K532 that smokes. I'm thinking motor swap. But if the Bolens was good enough and I could fix the tranny?

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
The reason I ask is that someone wants to sell me an HT20 with a good running Kohler 532. But, a non functioning trans. For $600.
I have a Jacobsen with a K532 that smokes. I'm thinking motor swap. But if the Bolens was good enough and I could fix the tranny?

Joe
He is asking to much for it if the trans dont work.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I offered maybe $500. But after talking to him the tractor is missing the hydro pump. No attachments not three point. I think I'll pass on that one!

Thanks!

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I offered maybe $500. But after talking to him the tractor is missing the hydro pump. No attachments not three point. I think I'll pass on that one!

Thanks!

Joe
Looks like $100 bucks to me

Reactions: Rock farmer
1 - 11 of 11 Posts