Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I posted a ht20d that was on CL awhile back and after several phone calls to the seller I ended up with it for a very reasonable price. Included with it I also got a ht23 that needs a starter and tires. 2 blowers one is 2 stage with hydraulic shoot control the other single stage that has had very little use. 2 blades, two decks, a spare k582, weights, chains and a basket full of spare parts. The 20d smokes a little black smoke, more under load and leaks a little oil. I'm hoping the black smoke will clear up after the injectors are cleaned. All in all the rest of the tractor is tight. For the price I paid for the bundle I couldn't pass it up. Thanks Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice finds! looks like you have the same factory grader blade I have.

Now you need to ship that HT20D and that 58 Ride A Matic to me. :D

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Is there a Serial number on the HT20D?

Reactions: fogler12538

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
Great haul!! I would love to see detail pics of the grader blade. (If I still lived in Hampden, I would be over there taking the pics myself)

Reactions: fogler12538

·
Registered
483 Posts
Great haul!! I would love to see detail pics of the grader blade. (If I still lived in Hampden, I would be over there taking the pics myself)
You and me both! I've got one that seems to be missing parts. Never actually seen one hooked up to judge by...

Reactions: bolensbolens

·
Registered
32 Posts
You and me both! I've got one that seems to be missing parts. Never actually seen one hooked up to judge by...
Theres a guy on youtube that hooked one up.

now that my ht20 is back and runnin; once im done mowin the overgrown field imma attach that blade and tackle som mounds......

Reactions: Paulgo

·
Registered
483 Posts
Theres a guy on youtube that hooked one up.

now that my ht20 is back and runnin; once im done mowin the overgrown field imma attach that blade and tackle som mounds......
The mid-mount grader blade is the one I need to figure out. :) Paul

·
1,204 Posts
Nice haul Jim I'm glad to see that you got the ht20d.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts