Garden Tractor Forums banner

14081 - 14100 of 14139 Posts

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Good day - it is 70°F. Looks like a cloudy rest of the day with a light breeze out of the North West.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Morning Folks! Partly cloudy and 68F (20C) at this hour. 78F (26C) and South winds today with scattered thunderstorms.

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 81°F. Sunshine and cloud with a nice breeze are what is being called for - according to the barometer and my bones it is going to rain. Shooting for a toasty high of 83° and then back to the mid 60's for the rest of the week which will make it easier for me to accomplish something.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Morning All! Foggy and 66F (19C) right now. Mostly cloudy today with 86F (30C), South winds and a small chance for afternoon thunderstorms.

Reactions: 29 Chev

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Good morning - it is 65°F. Damp with on again off again showers to give us some moisture to settle the dust - going for a high of 70°.

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Clear and sunny today but again it froze overnight, down to -2C.. Some garden loss, even a few Asiatic Lilies bit the dust with the killing frost a couple of days ago. According to "them" it'll be clear sailing for the foreseeable future (now that any bedding plants that were optimistically set out have died!!!) :(

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
A real 'toad frog floater' down here. First time I have seen my sidewalk totally under water for the length of it! Be interesting to see the rain gauge tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Morning! 64F (18C) at this hour. North winds today with partly cloudy skies and 72F (22C). I'll check the rain gauge later.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Just checked and we got 2.7" last evening.

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Greetings - it is 43°F. Ma Nature has once more adjusted the thermostat to the cool part of spring and decided to have a good cry about it as moisture is in the air. Going for a high of 53° and then we drop back to 41° overnight.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Morning Folks! Currently 57F (14C), may drop a bit more at sunrise. Today will be sunny with NE winds and 70F (21C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Greetings - it is 58°F. Got down to 34° last night and looks like we may get to 60° before today is over. Mr. Sun is shining and there is a brisk wind out of the North East which will keep things on the cool side.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Morning! 51F (11C) here. SE winds and becoming cloudy today with 74F (23C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Good day - it is 58°F. Sun is shining and very little wind so it was a very nice day to sit out and watch nature go by. Observed to wild turkeys strutting their stuff in the field to the South and two fawns came across the field from the North West and took a jaunt out the laneway. Also had the usual assortment of song birds, chipmunks and squirrels to keep me company for a few hours.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Morning All! Currently 60F (16C) out there. ESE winds today with 68F (20C) and a 90% chance for rain. Have a Flood Watch for the low areas.

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Good morning - it is 62°F. Sunshine and light winds for today and shooting for a high of 68°.

14081 - 14100 of 14139 Posts